Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Live Work!!! It's about Time!

Well, ladies and gentleman, I have now run up enough courage to post my live work from my job at Universal Studios! I plan using this to look at these over time to hopefully see the growth and note what needs to change in my work! Not to mention give you guys who actually give a damn something to look at! I won't have alot to post unfortunately because I work only 3 days a week due to school ( I'm an Animation Major if you didn't know), but hopefully I can scramble up enough good drawing to share with ya'll! Critiques and suggestions are more than welcome so anyone who knows me, or hell if you don't, please give me you input on what you think about the work! Thanks ya'll... enjoy!



This couple was really nice! They sat and kept the same face the whole time! I took my time the whole day, trying to do good drawings! I really liked this one... until I looked at it later! Damn off center eyes! The coloring needs work too! Shoot!


This is from this past Sunday working at Citywalk! It rained most of the day really, really hard! When it cleared up, I was a little disappointed, but relieved that I may make some money that day! Me and my boy Ed didn't get a run until about 8:30p.m. and we close at 9... at least we were suppost to. These two were very appreciative of the drawing. I like the drawing of the guy, and that girl... not so much! I had airbrush problems all day!


These two where the last ones of the day... at 10:30p.m. The coloring could have been better, but like I said the brush wasn't on my side that day! It was a decent drawing, I caught the girl without a doubt!


These three were fun! Their mom loved the whole ordeal! I cranked through it thought!



Here you go! I call it the three omigos! I have some problems with it, but overall I think it was a success, especially since is was a 10 minute drawing! They loved them some Cowboys!

No comments: