Friday, February 8, 2008

I got 5 on it! ... Well, maybe 3!

This above is the stepping stone of my airbrushing done last month! I drew this of co-worker and friend, Chris Meesey to focus my coloring skills! It was a huge success in my opinion! He actually loved it, thats new for me when it comes to my work and Chris's feelings about them!Now if I could only do a good exaggeration of him, I'd really be in the ball park!



Today at Citywalk I worked by myself all day and was bored as hell, so I looked through some magazines and tried my hand in some randome faces! I couldn't make up my mind whether to go with exaggeration or just likeness to focus on, so they kinda cancelled each other out! Dammit!



A piece I did very quickly before getting off of work to pass the time (it took 15 minutes)! The lighting isn't quite what I had in mind, but I'll be doing more until I get it right! if anyone has any lighting suggestions, please feel free to let a dude know!

2 comments:

Robert Hume said...

FUCKING BONKERS WITH THE SICKNESS MAN!!! Awesome work as always!

Adam Ford said...

Hey thanks for the visit! These are incredible works you have here! I did some airbrushing a while back but you blow the top off! Great stuff!