Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone! AVATAR!!!


If you've seen this movie you understand why I had to draw this! One of the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life! I highly recommend that if you haven't seen Avatar, that you stop losing at life and go see it! I did this with color pencil on grey paper! I really enjoyed working on this peace! I see how it could be better but I'm pretty happy with the outcome! I hope you all like it too! Merry Christmas everyone! I hope yours was blessed like mine was!

7 comments:

Pavel Jakubec said...

GREAT !

Jubhubmubfub said...

Uh-MAZING!

gabriel said...

Incredible work. And thanks to your recommendation for the movie. Brittany thanked me taking her, and I thank you for telling me.

Anthony Diecidue (dee-etch-eh-doo-eh) said...

Kick-ass movie and and kick-ass piece!!! Great work Sam and Merry Christmas!

Meesimo said...

Great stuff sir, Merry X-mas!

Robert Hume said...

WOOOW!!!

chrome said...

dude you got the meanest pencils!

amazing movie. its easy to forget the fantastic cgi at work.