Monday, November 2, 2009

Bria Myles!

30"X40"
One of my favorite models to date, miss Bria Myles. I've been a fan of her photos for some time now and wanted to do a really good painting of her. It took me almost 7 hours to airbrush her, and it was kind of rushed. I am really pleased with how it came out though. check out the last one I attempted a few years ago. Here's a reference for its actual size. This is by far the biggest piece i've done ever! This was alot of fun to do, and I plan on doing another one soon.... or maybe later. Let me know what ya'll think! Peace!

8 comments:

Anthony Diecidue said...

Gotta love them Kurves! That's right... those are curves with a capital K! Like regular curves but BIGGER.

cabap said...

cograts my friend,
jan :)

Meesimo said...

Kurvism! Looks great, a lot of life in that face too, cheers!

Big Sam said...

Ya'll know i'm bout the curves!! Thanks for the comments!

Scott said...

cool work and cool Blog :-)

Patrick Strogulski said...

She is a beauty and you honored her with this fantastic painting.

Jeremy said...

Pin ups!!! I wanna make a coffee table book of all your gorgeous pin-ups!I am marveling at this one
See ya over the weekend sir!

Odell said...

Love this bria piece the pencil drawing you did of her was amazing also